Established in 2011, Starbox Architecture is a boutique design practice that provides a personal and holistic service that works across a number of different fields from residential, multi residential, industrial, commercial and industrial.
The practice has delivered many projects of varying diversity, scale and complexity and has proven capability in both design and delivery.
We are driven by the site location, the local elements and human value. We combine innovative design to the client’s core values, ideas and work in a collaborative effort to provide innovative architecture.
The work of the practice is characterised by the following key principles:
- A commitment to understanding the Client’s requirements for a project
- In depth investigation of the context of the site and local precinct, its physical, cultural, historical and social attributes
- Responding to the context of the site in a dynamic manner that is both relevant and appropriate
- Creating a built form that is physically beautiful and enriches the lives of its occupants
- Remain conscious of design principles which include consideration of the material palette and the manner in which a building’s elements are connected
- Incorporate passive environmentally sustainable design principles
Concept Design, Design Development, Town Planning Application & negotiation, Construction Documentation, Tendering, Contract Administration, Feasibility Studies, Sun Studies, 3D Illustration, House Energy Assessments.
Registered Architect RAIA. Bachelor or Architecture (University of Tasmania), Bachelor of Environmental Design (University of Tasmania), Bachelor of Design & Technology (University of Western Sydney). Cert IV Energy Assessor.